lesson: 3 (Dorkens)
read Daniel chandler’s intro to semiotics
- blog must be created in actual fact
principals of journalism
- obligation to tell the truth
- loyalty to the citizens
- essence is a discipline of verification.
- maintain independens from those they cover
- an indipendente monitor of power
- provide a forum for public criticism and compromise.
- strive to make the significant interesting and relevant.
- keep the news comprehensive and portrayal
- practitioners must be allowed to exercise their personal con science.
scare mongering- the media scares and blow the story out of proportion.
- colman, j. (2013). person talking. [image] Available at: http://www.jonathoncolman.org/2013/01/07/a-guide-to-public-speaking-for-introverted-and-shy-people/ [Accessed 21 Oct. 2017].